The free webinar “Housing Discrimination: Know Your Rights” will be held from 7:30 to 8:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 15.
Register in English: www.orangecountync.gov/FairHousingWebinar
or Spanish: www.orangecountync.gov/ViviendaJustaTaller
Topics to be discussed include:
- Who is protected by the Fair Housing Act?
- Who must comply with the Fair Housing Act?
- Latest information on eviction in the time of COVID-19
- Eviction and utility shutoff process
Who should attend?
- Tenants and housing advocates
- Property managers and landlords
- People interested in fair housing
Presenters are Jack Holtzman of the Fair Housing Project and Ryan Evans of Legal Aid of NC.
The Town of Carrboro Affordable Housing Commission is a co-sponsor of this event with the Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of North Carolina Inc., Orange County Housing and Community Development, EmPOWERment Inc., and Activate! IFC.
Flyers to Share:
Housing Discrimination: Know Your Rights Webinar
Discriminacion en las Viviendas: Conozca Sus Derechos